In addition, we usually offer custom cranes by leveraging our many years of experience and products from world-class solution providers such as DEMAG, Konecranes, STAHL, ……etc, in response to requirements for maximum efficiency, extremely high reliability, or advanced technology and sometimes for compliance of certain standards in the specific industry.
The environmental factors to consider while select solutions includes:
- Corrosive fumes
- Abrasive dust
- Explosion hazard areas (explosive gases/mists/vapors/dusts)
- Harsh temperature
According to the length of an object or material, there are various solutions to balance the load, usually operating with the spreader.
- 1 trolley with 2 synchronized hooks
- 2 synchronized hoists/open winches
- 2 synchronized cranes
To tilt the load, such as ladle pouring, or mold handling, there are two options for selection:
- 1 trolley equipped with main hook and auxiliary hook, in the case of fixed interval between two pick points.
- 1 crane equipped with main hoist and auxiliary hoist, in needs of the flexible or long interval between pick points.
There are various lifting devices for different types of lifting task:
- Coil lifting C-hook
- Motorized coil tong
- Magnet spreader (optional: work with motorized turntable on the above trolley)
- Lifting magnet for scraps
- Rotary spreader
- Clamshell grab
- Orange peel grab
- Electrical foam block clamper
- Travel limit switch: 2-step heavy-duty limit switch
- Electronic weighing and display system
- Stainless steel electric enclosure
- Protection against the weather for all drives operating outdoors
- The cabin, critical electrical devices and cables have heat shielding to protect them from radiated heat.
- The electrical room is pressurized and air-conditioned for reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions.
- The cabin has toughened glass for protection against hot, splashing material
- The cabin is well insulated, air-conditioned, soundproofed and protected against vibration.
- Failure proof by means of back up brakes, back up AC units, auxiliary hoist, redundant rope reeving system… etc., to handle dangerous loads and/or continuous production demands